SEATTLE, WA – January 16, 2001– Strengthening their position in the ever growing and changing online gaming and entertainment industry, GameHouse has formed new alliances with some of the industry’s leading companies. New collaborations with iWon, NoPay2Play, Yep.com, CoolTeenChat and PhatGames are proving that GameHouse is quickly becoming the premiere game content provider on the Web.
“Games are an excellent tool to increase the frequency and duration of visitors.”, states GameHouse’s Business Development Representative, Garron Selliken. The partnerships with iWon, NoPay2Play, Yep.com, CoolTeenChat and PhatGames will prove the continued value of both GameHouse games and the BoomServer technology. The recently launched Ad Share program adds another means of acquiring the addictive game content that the talented folks at GameHouse continue to develop.
- iWon, (www.iwon.com), the leading destination Internet portal combining world-class search, content and functionality with the Internet’s largest guaranteed cash giveaway has entered into an Ad Share agreement with GameHouse, augmenting their games section with 32 GameHouse games.
- Nopay2play, Inc., (www.nopay2play.com) is an interactive gaming portal developing their own proprietary technology to launch with an exclusive standalone lottery product which offers the opportunity to win $1 Million, 24 hours a day. They have entered into an Ad Share agreement with GameHouse, featuring 12 GameHouse casino and Ligaz11games.
- Yep.com, (www.yep.com). Drawing about 6 million unique visitors each month, Yep.com is a gateway to more than 200,000 websites ranked by popularity. The unique ranking system, free e-mail, chat rooms, image searches and 20 content categories attracts a diverse audience including homemakers, college students and professionals. They have entered into an Ad Share agreement with GameHouse, enhancing their entertainment section with 8 single player games.
- CoolTeenChat, (www.coolteenchat.com) the #1 teen chat room featuring important news for cool teen chat users, has entered into an Ad Share agreement with GameHouse, adding 6 top notch games to their single player games section.
- PhatGames, (www.phatgames.net), owned by The Phatstart Network, the network for teens by teens and the source for free Internet gaming, has entered into an Ad Share agreement with GameHouse, adding 6 top-notch games to their single